Training For 800m
Traditionally Phased Method Discussed
The Alternative Plan - short cycles mixing all training
elements all year.
Combination Plan For 800m Training - a hybrid system that works
Future Directions in 800m Training
- The influence of new information
Problem solving 800m performance
- How to be able to finish off races better.
- How to improve your change of pace.
- How to develop more ease of high speed in the first lap.
- How to avoid injuries.
Young athletes and 800m
- Training ideas 800m to cross country for young athletes.
- A yearly development plan for young athletes
DOWNLOAD this ebook now!.
Purchase and download instantly for US$2.99
If your Country is not included with Pay-pal use the link below
Maintaining Running Form During Middle Distance Racing
Presents a large range of Modern Training techniques that will improve athletes Running Form and help any athlete maintain more speed in the closing stages of races.
Training to improve "ease of speed" is the missing factor in many training programs.
This e-book will help develop the ability to finish races in the way displayed by the likes of Haile Gebreselassie , Wilson Kipketer,Hicham El Guerrouge and Michael Johnson.
The information applies to all athletes that have to run fast while fatigued ie. 200m to Marathon.
More information is HERE
See more E-books by Oztrack at www.oztrack.com